Garrett, the Master Thief, steps out of the shadows into the City. In this treacherous place, where the Baron's Watch spreads a rising tide of fear and oppression, his skills are the only things he can trust. Even the most cautious citizens and their best-guarded possessions are not safe from his reach. As an uprising emerges, Garrett finds himself entangled in growing layers of conflict. Lead by Orion, the voice of the people, the tyrannized citizens will do everything they can to claim back the City from the Baron's grasp. The revolution is inevitable. If Garrett doesn't get involved, the streets will run red with blood and the City will tear itself apart.
- Step into the silent shoes of Garrett, a dark and solitary thief with an unrivaled set of skills
- Explore the sick and troubled City, from its shady back alleys to the heights of its rooftops
- Leverage Garrett's arsenal to take down guards with your blackjack, shoot one of your many arrow types or use your newly acquired focus abilities to manipulate the environment and outsmart your enemies
- Become one with the world thanks to ground-breaking visual elements and a truly tactile and visceral first-person experience
- Through jaw-dropping Next-Gen technical possibilities, Thief delivers unprecedented immersion through sights, sounds and artificial intelligence