Body show very minor sign of use.
No scratch on glass, no fungus.
The Nikon TC-14E II Teleconverter has been updated to match with AF-S type lenses, and will maintain full metering and focusing with compatible cameras and lenses. This converter will increase the focal length of the lens by 1.4x, and reduces the lens aperture by one f/stop.
Note! Autofocusing only possible when used with D1, D1X, D1H, D100, F5, F100, N90s, N80, N75, N65 AF SLR cameras, and any newer models.
- Due to the high-quality design of this converter (5 elements/5 groups), the teleconverter will only fit and work with a select range of lenses. Only the following lenses are compatible:
- AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8G ED-IF VR
- AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8G ED-IF VRII
- AF-S 80-200mm f/2.8D ED-IF
- AF-S 200-400mm f/4G ED-IF VR
- AF-S 105mm f/2.8G ED-IF VR (no AF)
- AF-S 200mm f/2G ED-IF VR (no AF)
- AF-S 300mm f/2.8D ED-IF (II)
- AF-S 300mm f/2.8G ED-IF VR
- AF-S 300mm f/4D ED-IF
- AF-S 400mm f/2.8D ED-IF (II)
- AF-S 400mm f/2.8G ED VR
- AF-S 500mm f/4D ED-IF (II)*
- AF-S 500mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S 600mm f/4D ED-IF (II)*
- AF-S 600mm f/4G ED VR
(*) Note: Only limited AF possible with AF-S 500mm f/4D ED-IF (II) and AF-S 600mm f/4D ED-IF (II).
|Weight||7 oz (200g)|
[USED] Nikon TC-14E II 1.4x Auto Focus Teleconverter for Selected AF-S & AF-i Lenses (Excellent in Box!)
Front and rear lens caps