- Sound adapts to motion and environment (patent pending)
- Intuitive flip-boom with wind-noise protection (patent pending)
- Personalized comfort – adapts to any ear
- Intuitive Call Control – answers the call automatically when picked up
- NFC for easy pairing*
- Power Nap – battery saving mode
- Noise Blackout (dual mic), Wind-Noise Protection & HD Voice for better sound experience
- Stream your favorite multimedia – GPS, music & podcasts
- Voice Guidance – tells you how to pair your device, your connection status and more
- Voice Control – take or make calls with your voice
Intelligent technologies bring best-in-class sound experience
- Featuring the best that the latest technology has to offer, Jabra Motion is above and beyond any of your expectations.
- With the built-in motion sensor and advanced microphones, it intelligently adapts the sound to your surroundings wherever you happen to be – on-the-go or in your office - and lets you stay focused whatever the situation.
Intuitive call handling is the new normal
- Jabra Motion is easy to pair with your Bluetooth-enabled device. It’s one of the first headsets with NFC technology – just tap the headset to a device and you’re connected. And when you’ve got a call coming in, simply pick up the headset and put it on your ear to answer it.
- But if your hands are busy, it’s as easy as using your voice to control the headset thanks to the Voice Control feature. Whichever way suits you the best in a given moment, you’re free to carry on with your daily tasks.
Wireless Technology: Bluetooth Supports Bluetooth™ for wireless connectivity
Bluetooth version: 4.0 Supports Bluetooth® version 4.0
AVRCP: No. This device does not support AVRCP, meaning you cannot control your music directly from the device
MFI Chipset (Apple): Yes. The MFI Chipset is a built-in chipset that enables compatibility with Apple products and utilizes standard Apple MMI functionality.
Auto Pairing: Yes. With Auto Pairing, a device pairs automatically with Bluetooth® devices supporting this feature
NFC Near Field Communications - Perimeter Pairing: Yes. Near Field Communications (NFC) or Perimeter Pairing is an easy pairing functionality that connects two devices that are in close proximity to each other.
Music Streaming: Yes. Device can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
Frequency Response: Wideband.Speakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications
-Digital Signal Processing: Yes. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
Microphone Type: Dual Microphone (Noise Blackout™). Microphones with Noise Blackout™ have an aggressive noise filter coupled with two microphones utilizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software to remove noise
Mute function: Yes. Mute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power
Talk Time: Up to 7 hours. Talk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
Standby Time: Up to 360 hour(s). Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
USB Charging: Yes. USB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
Battery Status Indicator: A battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time.Charge alert
Wearing Style: Behind-the-ear. Wearing Style refers to the different ways you can wear or use the product
Weight: 17.5 grams. How much the product weighs (in grams)
Ear Cushion Type: Large (L) sized ear gels. Medium (M) sized ear gels. Small (S) sized ear gels
Movement Sensors: Yes. Movement sensors activate features in a device based on movement, or lack thereof. An example would be turning off a device when no motion is detected.
Vibrator: No. There is no vibration function on this device
Warranty: 1 Year Jabra Motion has been designed with your personal comfort in mind with Jabra’s legacy of the behind-the-ear wearing style and unique height adjustment of the speakertower, you can wear the headset in a way that makes you feel most comfortable. And when you’re done using it, simply fold the flip-boom arm and put the headset in your pocket and take it with you.
Jabra Bluetooth Headset WaveRM40
Jabra Bluetooth Headset SupremeRM77
Jabra Bluetooth Headset Extreme 2RM47
Jabra Bluetooth Headset StoneRM54
Jabra Bluetooth Headset SportRM63
Jabra Bluetooth Headset Halo 2RM70
Jabra Bluetooth Headset Easy GoRM33
Jabra Bluetooth Headset EasyVoiceRM26
Jabra Bluetooth Headset BT2045RM18
Jabra Street 2 Bluetooth HeadsetRM36
JABRA ROX™ WIRELESSRM75